Subject- ‘ Justice schemes, new directions’
– Hello to all the listeners, Jai Johar.
– For the ninth episode of Lokvani, the Honorable Chief Minister Mr. Bhupesh Baghel has visited the studio of Akashvani Raipur.
– Honorable Chief Minister, you are very welcome.
Honorable Chief Minister’s reply
– Jummo Sunaviya, Dai-didi, Sian-jawan au laika mana la jai johar, Namaskar.
– Corona, Kovid-19 Chhattisgarh is in a better position than other states in terms of control, but know that the threat is not yet averted. We all have to proceed with full caution. While leaving the house, face mask, face cover, face shield, etc., whatever possible, keep adopting the means.
– Follow physical distance. Avoid the crowds.
– Keep doing all possible security measures like washing hands with soap, not getting out of the house without reason.
– In this way, we have to work even further and by adopting security, we have to keep our health also right.
– Honorable Chief Minister, it is a coincidence that the ninth installment of Lokvani is being broadcast today on the historic day of 9 August. On this occasion, our listeners look forward to your inspirational quotes.
Answer by Honorable Chief Minister
– August 9 we celebrate August Revolution Day. An important episode of the Indian freedom struggle is associated with this day.
– Even after the Indians supported the British in World War II, when the British gave a ruckus in giving freedom, the priest of non-violence, our Father of the Nation Mahatma Gandhi, announced to start the Quit India Movement not only from 9 August 1942. , But also gave the slogan ‘do or die’.
On August 8, 1942, in the Mumbai session of the All India Congress Committee, Bapu had given a decisive turn to the freedom struggle and said – “How can this huge ocean of humanity, that is, be motivated towards the liberation of the world till then?” , Until he himself feels freedom? If India has to bring back the glow of its eyes, then freedom has to come today, not tomorrow.
After this announcement, Mahatma Gandhi was imprisoned in Agakhan Palace, Pune. Almost all the big leaders were arrested.
– But Aruna Asaf Ali reached the Gowalia Tank Ground in Mumbai and hoisted the tricolor and conned the Quit India Movement under Gandhiji’s leadership.
– This ground became famous as ‘August Kranti Maidan’. The freedom struggle proceeded like a thunderstorm.
– To calculate every sacrifice from 1857 to 1942, our forefathers tied shroud on the head. People sacrificed everything, body and mind and agreed only after achieving their goals.
– I believe that every phase of our freedom struggle was a phase of the fight for justice.
India’s independence not only introduced justice in the lives of Indians, but also paved the way for the establishment of democracy and justice of the people in many countries of the world.
– The first Prime Minister of independent India, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru would like to recite parts of the historical speech he gave at the midnight of 14 August and the first hour of 15 August 1947.
– Pandit Nehru said with the first ray of freedom – “This is a moment of good fortune for us, a new star has emerged, the star of freedom in the east.” Never let a new hope fade away! May we always rejoice in this freedom.
– The future is calling us. Where should we go and what should be our efforts, so that we can bring freedom and opportunity for the common man, farmers and workers. May we fight poverty, ignorance and diseases. May we build a prosperous, democratic and progressive country.
– And we can establish such social, economic and political institutions, which can ensure the fullness and justice of life for every man and woman.
So today when we talk about justice, then a whole background comes in front of our eyes. We remember the sacrifice and sacrifice of our forefathers, which is the foundation of justice.
– This week we are going to celebrate the 73rd anniversary of our country’s independence. These 73 years bear witness to the steps taken to provide justice to the people.
– We also remember August 9 for the resolutions for the development of tribal society. On 9 August 1982, the United Nations declared World Aboriginal Day.
– 38 years ago today, new goals were set for the honor and development of Scheduled Tribes in the world. Now it is also an opportunity to see and review how the direction and condition of upliftment of tribal society. How to progress fast towards this.
– 9 August thus connects us with many forms of justice. For this day, I congratulate the people of the state and especially the tribal society.
– Honorable Chief Minister, you have given very interesting information about the legacy of justice and the concept of justice. Certainly the Indian freedom struggle has given a new definition to justice in the world. Many new dimensions have been given. A new series in the name of justice scheme has started in Chhattisgarh from 21 May 2020. About which it was said that Chhattisgarh is the first state in the country to start this new form of justice scheme. Let us hear the
views of some of our listeners in this regard- 1. Shri Vinayak Singh-Khairagarh (23 July 2020/11 number)
Vinayak Singh, Music and Literature City, Khairagarh. Regards to the respected Chief Minister. Respected Sir, for the last one and a half years, all your schemes are benefiting from regional and revolutionary rule in the interest of the state. Like ‘Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana’, a very important and unique scheme which is ‘Godan Nyaya Yojana’, you started it on Hareli on the first festival of the year of Chhattisgarh. Many congratulations and thank you for this. Sir, cow dung has a very important contribution in the public life of Chhattisgarh. It is also mentioned in our Vedas and scriptures.
2. Shravan Kumar Patel, Village- Baktara, District-Raipur
(24 July 2020/48 number)
Chief Minister’s justice schemes are very commendable. Their impact is happening very well in the whole of Chhattisgarh. All schemes are flourishing.
3. Mohan Lal Dewangan, Raipur (23 July 2020/50 no)
Honorable Chief Minister, accept your regards. I am a regular listener of Lokvani. “Justice schemes new directions” tell about this. The cow that was being carried in the road right now is a good thing and the cow dung used to come to the shopkeeper, the cow dung which was thrown in the road will also be reduced. This is a very good job.
– How did the honorable Chief Minister come to your mind about these justice schemes and what the future looks like.
Honorable Chief Minister’s reply
– As I have said before – the liberation of Mother India from the slavery of the Firangi was the greatest thought and greatest effort towards justice.
That is why we always remember our ancestors who took part in the freedom struggle. At that time there were very few people who were against freedom and the stream of justice flowing through it.
– Only those whose descendants were later found standing against the unity, integrity, social harmony and harmony of the country. It should not be forgotten that such people continued to obstruct the process of providing justice to the proletariat, farmers, laborers, tribals.
– To save the country from the idea of bigotry and isolation is a big challenge even today.
– The world has seen how our Constitution became the basis for giving justice to every community in the society.
– Freed from the chains of injustice on the basis of the principle of providing rights, opportunity and dignified life to the general public. The struggle of our forefathers has also been to make and follow legal provisions for justice.
In this episode, our current senior leaders in the changing circumstances of the country and the world felt that every person has the right to get minimum income.
– The constitution gives every citizen the right to carry out any legitimate trade, business, work for his or her life. But the weaker sections should have a minimum assured income, so that they can live easily, this is a new idea.
– In consultation with eminent economists of the country and the world, Mr. Rahul Gandhi propounded this concept of ‘justice’ and called upon it to land.
– I am happy to say that in Chhattisgarh, we have started working on various aspects of this justice scheme and taking them down one by one.
Today, when the country and the world are in the grip of economic recession due to the Corona crisis, this same concept of ‘justice’ has become the basis of the lives of people in distress, so that money goes directly into the pockets of the people and not in the form of debt Rather be as direct help to them.
– Hon’ble Chief Minister, the ‘Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana’ launched by the Government of Chhattisgarh on the occasion of Martyrdom Day of former Prime Minister Shri Rajiv Gandhi on 21 May 2020, was much discussed in the country. This background and what did you think?
Honorable Chief Minister’s reply
– On December 17, 2018, as soon as the government was formed, we started making promises from day one. We gave the farmers Rs. 2500. Started the process of payment with immediate effect at the rate of per quintal.
– 8 thousand 755 crore of 17 lakh 82 thousand farmers pending for years. Agricultural loans were waived.
244 crores. The irrigation tax was waived.
– Returned 4200 acres of land of more than 1700 tribal farmers in Lohandiguda.
– We collected tendupatta remuneration Rs 2500. Rs 4000 per standard bag. Per standard bag.
Now see that the purchase of 31 forest produce is increasing from 7 to the support price. And we estimate that in future, an amount of Rs 2500 crore will be provided to tribals and other forest dependent families in a year.
– Scheduled Tribes and other traditional forest dwellers (Forest Rights Recognition Act-2006) was a milestone.
– But what was neglected in Chhattisgarh in 12 years is not hidden from anyone. A mountain of aborted claims was put up.
– We understood justice very widely and decided to review the Forest Rights Plates repealed by the previous government. In this way, a large number of individual and community forest rights are now being leased.
To give social justice, we have decided to liberate innocent tribals jailed.
Decided to bring justice to the martyred families in the massacre in Jheeram Valley and are fighting for the decision to be executed.
In this way, we have worked towards freeing every section of the society from exploitation and injustice.
After paying Rs 2500 per quintal to paddy farmers in the first year, when the second year came, a big hurdle was encountered.
– We bought about 83 lakh metric tonnes of paddy and created a new record, these farmers get Rs. 2500. The rate was to be paid but the Central Government put a stop to this process.
– It was said from the above that if we gave more rate than the support price announced by the center, then the purchase for the central pool would be stopped.
In this way, once again our farmers would come under the grip of injustice. We announced the introduction of a new scheme to diagnose such a problem. The clear instruction of our leadership was that the farmers should not be brought out of debt but to put cash in their pockets.
In this way, considering the overall circumstances, we started the ‘Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana’ with a big idea of not only paddy but also maize and sugarcane farmers.
– Rajiv Gandhi used to say that if the farmer becomes weak then the country will lose its self-sufficiency. Independence of the country is also strengthened by the strengthening of the farmers. In this way, once again there is a direct relationship between freedom, self-reliance and justice.
This is definitely a big scheme, through which more than 21 lakh farmers of paddy, maize and sugarcane will get Rs 5700 crore. Is to be paid through DBT in their bank accounts.
– We have fixed Rs 5700 crore. The amount will be paid in 4 installments. The first installment of which was Rs 1500 crore. On May 21, farmers were put into account.
On the occasion of Rajiv ji’s birthday on August 20, the second installment amount will also be deposited in the farmers’ account.
In this way, the Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyaya Yojana is directly linked to our legacy of justice.
– We have announced the ‘Landless Agricultural Mazdoor Nyaya Yojana’ so that even those rural families who do not have their own land for farming can have a fixed, regular income. I assure that this plan too will take shape soon.
– Honorable Chief Minister, many people believed that your resolve and passion to give more money to the farmers will adversely affect the state’s economy. Due to this, the state will face a lot of difficulties in combating the economic recession, what would you like to say in this regard?
Honorable Chief Minister’s reply
– There is a very old saying “What is the hand bracelet RC and read the writing is Persian”. The farmers themselves have given the answer to your question.
– Our farmer brothers, sisters are the drivers of the economy, are the conductors, they were maligned without any reason to be an impediment in the economy.
– People of our village have great generosity. They know that the money they receive is not there to be kept in the ark.
– They know how the amount they receive reaches other sections of society, so they do not collect but spend on essential things.
Many of the village’s businesses are run with the money of farmers, villagers, this thinking and belief of our country has been proved by the big scholars, economists, independent institutions of the country.
Those who earlier used to wonder about the expenditure we are making on farmers, on the tribals, on the villagers, are now wondering why this model of economy was not thought out earlier.
Now it has been proved that the state’s economy can be saved and increased by the amount coming out of the villages.
In a period of lockdown where unemployment has increased fiercely in the country and the world.
– The economy has collapsed due to lock-in, while Chhattisgarh’s GST collection has increased by 22% compared to the year 2019.
– Registration of land has increased by 17 percent as compared to 2019.
– Purchases of vehicles increased by 20 to 30 percent in different months.
– The Reserve Bank has said in its report that agriculture and allied operations continued to grow at the time of lockdown in Chhattisgarh.
Chhattisgarh has been ahead in every matter whether it is a matter of minor forest produce or to work under MNREGA, to pay remuneration for small forest produce collection or to pay wages to laborers working in MNREGA.
– Our public welfare and public justice schemes have many dimensions.
Malnutrition control, malaria control, treatment in the Haat market, the provision of free food grains for about 8 months in the corona period, safe return of migrant laborers, and employment to them, etc., have got different justice from every initiative.
In this way, it is proved that the welfare of farmers and villages is good for all.
– Honorable Chief Minister, many more views have been received about your justice schemes. Let’s hear-
1. Kailash Yadav-Balod (22 July 2020/29 number)
Narmada Dham Surasuri District Balod speaking Kailash Yadav The implementation of the cow shed scheme in Chhattisgarh is very commendable.
2. Manvendra Kumar Sahu-Rajnandgaon (23 July 2020/15) Garrapar, Bandhabazar, Rajnandgaon. Honorable Chief Minister, you have decided to buy cow dung under ‘Godan Nyaya Yojana’, it is welcome. This will support cow and farmers and cow farmers will keep their cow with them, so that cow dung can also be used as an organic manure fuel.
3. Anil Singhania-Bemetra (23 July 2020/63 no)
Regards to the Honorable Chief Minister from Gauraksha Department, Vishwa Hindu Parishad, Bemetara. The work being done by the Government of Chhattisgarh under the ‘Gaudhan Nyaya Yojana’. Also, the commendable step that the cow dung was purchased in Gowthan during Hareli Utsav Tihar, under your guidance, will give a new direction and new energy to the cowherds and farmers and they will be self-reliant.
– 4. Umendra Nishad, Village Tendubhatha, Magarlod, District- Dhamtari
(24 July 2020/19 number)
Many congratulations to Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel ji, who is Rs. 2. Buying in kg This will benefit the farmers and many farmers who used to give milk to the cow and then sell it till the bull runs, and now the farmers will raise it till the end of their death and the farmers will get a good income, for this Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel ji Many thanks to I would like to tell the Chief Minister that this scheme should be started in all the villages as soon as possible so that all the people of Chhattisgarh get the benefit of it.
Honorable Chief Minister’s reply
– I am very happy to know that there has been a very enthusiastic response to the ‘Godan Nyaya Yojana’.
– Vinayak Singh Ji of Khairagarh had said that cow dung has great importance in our public life. It is also mentioned in our Vedas and scriptures.
– You are very right. The belief behind considering the cow as mother is that all the gods reside in the body of the cow and the service of the cow gives the grace of nature.
The glory of the Gau-dynasty is mentioned in the Vedas. Nandi, the vehicle of Lord Shiva, Kamdhenu who fulfills all desires with Lord Indra and Lord Krishna is called Gopal because of his association with Mother Goddess.
– It has been said that Brahma in the back of Gau Mata, Vishnu in the neck, Shiva in the mouth and whereabouts of Maharishi in Rome, cow’s tail is considered to be the place of eternal snake.
– Dung and Panchagavya are considered to be extremely pure and worthy of treatment.
Despite this, we have seen that due to the expected readiness to save such a simple, easy, public beneficial boon of nature could not be done.
Therefore, we decided to make the Godhan Nyaya Yojana not only rural public life, public faith but also a medium of livelihood and prosperity in order of justice schemes.
If Narva-Garva-Ghurwa-Bari is a symbol of Chhattisgarh, then Gau Mata is a sign of our Indianness, of Indian culture, of Indian folk faith and of our unity and harmony.
– Through Gau Mata and Gau products, this wonderful sign of ours, the wonderful identity will survive for ages, for this, if we take any step, then we stand with our judgment like a rock.
You know that when we decided to make Gobar Godhan, it was strongly opposed by a section of alleged experts and politicians.
– Our houses are coated with cow dung, we make kande by dung cow dung on the walls of our house. There is no better organic manure than cow dung. The benefits of cow urine and cow mother cannot be bought.
– Worship of cow goddess is not a day in a year, but year round. There is special worship in festival festivals.
– I am proud of a society which honors cow mother and spends her life happily in the shade of her mother like mother.
– I want to live with that society which not only considers milk, curd but also the importance of mother mother’s love.
– I would like to say very politely that there is no need to worry about those who oppose the scheme which enhances the values of Gau Mata and Godhan. Because God knows what they are doing.
– We have connected the Godhan Nyaya Yojana with the plan to make Gauthan in every village of Chhattisgarh. Hareli is the first festival of the year in Chhattisgarhi culture. Starting this day, the Godhan Nyaya Yojana has its own special significance.
– The government rate for purchasing cow dung from farmers has been fixed at Rs 2 per kg. Gouthans will be made amenable for the purchase of cow dung.
– To make vermi compost from cow dung, large-scale training will be arranged.
– Vermi Compost through Primary Agricultural Credit Cooperative Society and Lamps Rs. Will be sold to farmers at the rate of per kg.
It has been decided to include vermicompost as organic manure in the material component under short-term agricultural credit.
– I am happy to say that we have pledged to make Gauthan in every village. So far 5300 Gothans have been approved, out of which about 2800 Gothanas have been completed.
This scheme achieved several goals like cow rearing, cow protection, prohibition of open grazing, use of organic manure, increase in fertility and purity of the land, increase in production of chemical-free food grains, rapid sanitation in cow dung collection Will be
Apart from organic manure from stored cow dung and other chemical free useful materials, various talents of rural areas will get an opportunity to innovate.
– I think that our great justice plan will also solve the world’s great concern for the environment and the problem.
In the end, I want to say that just as our Vedas and Puranas, mystics like Mahatma Gandhi, Pt. Nehru, Dr. Ambedkar, had dreamed of taking our heritage, our culture together and advancing the country with all religion. That dream will be fulfilled by our ‘Godhan Nyaya Yojana’.
– I am glad that our thoughts and efforts are getting full support and support from all of you. Thank you. Jai Hind.
– Now Lokvani’s upcoming telecast will be on 13 September 2020. The theme will be “Inclusive Development – Your Aas”. On this subject, our listeners will be able to give their views between 25, 26 and 27 August 2020. As before, you can call and record your questions between 3 to 4 o’clock in the day.