- Jawans on area domination arrested from Bhairamgarh police station from Daler
- Five warrants were already pending against Naxalites, produced in court
In Jijapur, Chhattisgarh, soldiers have arrested a Naxalite on Monday. The accused Naxalites have been involved in many incidents like robbery, murder, blast. There were already five warrants pending on the naxalites caught. Police has produced him in court. The soldiers have arrested the accused from Bhairamgarh police station area.
According to the information, as part of the anti-Maoist operation, the soldiers were sent from Bhairamgarh police station to Daler and Ghudasakal on Monday for searching and area domination. Based on the information, the jawans have arrested Madvi Somaru, resident of village Dalar, Paterpara, Bhairamgarh. The naxalite arrested is a member of the public militia.
The accused Naxalite has been involved in these cases
- In July 2011, a villager was robbed on the Daler-Chihka road in Bhairamgarh area and looted a ration and a bike.
- Involved in police-Naxalite encounter in Adwara forest in July 2017.
- In August 2017, Adwara, Biriyabhoomi, Ider, Hingum Marg was cut at 55 places.
- Involved in kidnapping and killing rural Laxman Poyam from Tindodi Nala on May 2018.
- Involved in an IED blast on a search party in Dalar forest in January 2018.
- In March 2020, the police team was involved in firing an IED blast near Daler Chhindpara.