Hammer, the Indian company that makes audio equipment, launched its cheap earbuds airflow sometime back in the Indian market. Cheap because its price is very budget friendly and after purchasing it, your pocket will not have much effect.
The company has tried its best to give it a very stylish look in a low budget, as well as it gets very good built-quality look. So let’s know from its first opinion what is new in this Hammer earbuds, what features make it special and who will be competing against it in the market.
- Its price on the company’s official site is Rs 1399 but it can be purchased from Flipkart for Rs 1274. It is available in multicolor and blue colors.
- Cashback can also be availed by purchasing Axis Bank Credit-Debit Card on Flipkart.
- The company is also offering a 6-month replacement warranty in case of manufacturing defect. However, to claim the warranty, it is necessary to register on the official website within 10 days of purchasing the product.
- The charging case of these affordable earbuds comes with a 300 mAh battery. Which takes only 1.5 hours to be fully charged. The special thing is that it gets standby time of up to 60 hours on full charge.
- Buds also charge fast and work continuously for 4 hours when full charged. They can be fully charged four times with the help of charging case. That is, there will be no tension in the battery.
Second: its design
- The charging case has also been given quite attractive design by the company. The top cover is transparent, which looks quite good. The body of the charging case is also made of good plastic material, which feels strong. Compared to the price, its most close competitor in the market is the Portronics Harmonix Twin Mini earbuds, priced at Rs 1299 on Flipkart. Let’s understand from the specification table who is heavy on whom.