- The time capsule will be of Tamrapatra, it will mention the history of the temple, the date of the foundation stone, and the chief guest who performed the Bhumi Pujan.
- In 2011, Modi placed one such time capsule under the Mahatma Temple and in 1973, Indira Gandhi in the foundation of the Red Fort.
The foundation of the Ram temple will be laid on 5 August in Ayodhya. Before this, there is a lot of discussion about placing time capsules inside the Ram temple foundation. What is this capsule? Is this the first time? All such questions are running in people’s mind. Actually, it is being told that the history of the Ram temple has existed for thousands of years, for this, a time capsule will be placed in the temple’s sanctum sanctorum 200 feet deep.
The full description and history of the temple will be written on this time capsule, so that the history of the birthplace and the Ram temple can be seen in the future and there is no dispute. Kameshwar Chaupal, a member of Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra Trust, first gave this information to the media.
Kameshwar Chaupal, hailing from Bihar, is the person who laid the foundation stone for the construction of the Ram temple in Ayodhya on 9 November 1989. He has also been made a member of the Sri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra Trust for the construction of the Ram temple after the Supreme Court’s decision.
In 1989, too, the land was pressed under the Tamra
Lekha, Ram Architect chief architect Nikhil Sompura says that the construction of the temple will start after the Prime Minister’s program. According to him, a sample of soil of 200 meters depth was taken, but it has not been reported yet. Based on the report, the company that built the temple will start digging the LNT foundation.
- What is a time capsule?
The time capsule is like a container and has the ability to withstand all types of weather. The time capsule put under the Ram temple in Ayodhya will be known as a historical document after a few centuries. The time capsule is known as a document of historical importance, which mentions the social, political and cultural status of a period. This document will be written on copper sheet.
- What will be written on the time capsule?
A brief history of the temple, the date of the foundation stone, the name of the chief guest who performed the Bhoomi Pujan, the name of the distinguished person present, the style of construction and the name of the architect will be written on this copper sheet. According to trust member Kameshwar Chaupal, the responsibility of preparing the copper article has been entrusted to a Delhi-based company.
Even in 1989, when the foundation stone of Ram temple was laid, a copper article was pressed under the ground.
Meanwhile, information has also come out that in the year 1989, when the foundation stone of Ram temple was in front of the sanctum sanctorum, a copper article was pressed under the ground. Trilokinath Pandey, the lawyer who advocated the case on behalf of Ramlala, says that the copper article was prepared by Ashok Sinhal, the General Secretary of the Vishwa Hindu Parishad at that time. Pandey explains that copperplate is made from copper, because this metal does not rust. This article will also be safe in soil for thousands of years.
When Indira Gandhi made time capsules in
India earlier such time capsules have been inserted in the foundation of buildings of historical importance. In 1973, the Indira Gandhi government put one such time capsule in the foundation of the Red Fort. It was then named Kaal Patra. At that time, the opposition people had criticized Indira Gandhi’s move very much and alleged that Indira Gandhi has glorified her family in this call letter.
The secret of what was written in the Indira government’s letter was not revealed till date
- Indira Gandhi’s government had entrusted the task of recording important events of the past to the Indian Council of Historical Research, ie, ICHR and Madras Christian College history professor S. Krishnasamy was given the responsibility of preparing the entire manuscript, but this work was completed. Already caught in controversies and the secret of what was written in this call letter of Indira Sarkar could not be revealed till date.
- In 1977, the Congress was ousted from power and a Janata Party government was formed under Morarji Desai. A few days after the government was formed, the time capsule was removed, but the Janata Party government did not reveal what was in that time capsule. Later, an information sought from the Prime Minister’s Office was told that the PMO does not know anything about it.
Modi has also made Time Capsule
The name of Prime Minister Narendra Modi has also been associated with the controversy of time capsule. In 2011, when Narendra Modi was the Chief Minister of Gujarat, he was also accused by the opposition of burying the time capsule. The opposition said that the time capsule is buried under the Mahatma Mandir built in Gandhinagar, in which Modi has stated his achievements.
A 400 year old time capsule was
launched in Spain in 2017. On 30 November 2017 , a 400 year old time capsule came out in Burgos, Spain, in the form of an idol of Christ. The statue contained economic, political and cultural information around the year 1777.