Download NEET Admit Card 2020: The National Testing Agency (NTA) released the admit card of the Medical Entrance Examination NEET on its official website ntaneet.nic.in at around 12 noon on Wednesday. Within three hours after the release of the admit card, about 4 lakh candidates downloaded their admit cards. The NEET exam is going to take place on September 13 between 2 pm and 5 pm. 15.97 lakh students are registered for NEET. Examiners were told a few days ago in which city their examination is. Now on the admit card, he can check the complete address of his examination center, reporting time and all other information. All the students should read the guidelines given on the admit card. The NTA has set several guidelines to prevent corona virus infection. NEET examination is conducted for admission in MBBS / BDS courses in medical colleges across the country.
Earlier, amid demands for postponing the NEET exam, it was made clear by the NTA and the government on Tuesday that the exam would be held at its scheduled time in September. NTA has ensured that 99% of the students have their first priority exam center.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has issued new guidelines to make the JEE-NEET examinations safe and eliminate candidates' apprehensions.
During the NEET examination, 12 candidates will sit in a class instead of 24.
- NEET exam centers have been increased from 2546 to 3843.
- The examinees must maintain a distance of six feet from each other.
- Examiners whose body temperature is above 99.4 degrees Fahrenheit will be taken to isolation room. He will sit there and test.
- Frisking, verification of the document will be done inside the registration room.
- Candidates will be given a new mask in the examination center. Admit card, ID proof, only water bottle, hand sanitizer will be allowed in the examination center.
- It will not be compulsory for students to wear masks and wear gloves while taking the exam.
- Every candidate has to give self declaration that he is not corona positive nor has come in contact with any corona patient.
The NTA has said that in order to avoid congestion during the examination, it has also been decided to keep the entrance and exit timings separate. Candidates will not enter in together nor will they be allowed to leave the examination hall simultaneously. Guidelines have been issued for Do's and Don'ts of the candidates regarding social distancing. If someone has to wait outside the examination center, social distancing will continue even during that time.
NTA has asked all the state governments to help the candidates reach the examination center.
According to protocol, there will be a Fever check from Thermogon at every entrance of staff members and candidates. If any symptoms of Kovid-19 are found in any one, they will be seated in separate isolation rooms. Attendance will not be obtained via thumb impression.