Text to Speech
- Raipur district administration issued 26 point guidelines regarding Ganesh Utsav
- Darshan will have to enter the name, address and mobile number of every visitor
Raipur district administration has issued a guideline regarding the Ganesh festival during the Corona period. It has 26 points. The idol, which is more than 4 feet high, is prohibited from making a pandal larger than 15 feet during the festival. At the same time there will not be more than 20 people in the pandal. The special thing is that if the person who comes to visit Darshan gets infected then the organizer will be responsible for the expenses incurred in his treatment.
Rules for idol installation and immersion have been
determined by the district administration from the height of the idol to the pandal. Ganesh idol will not be installed without not following the guidelines. The order issued by ADM Vinit Nandanwar said that action will be taken against whichever organizer violates the conditions. At the same time, guidelines issued by the Government of India will also have to be followed.
Tableau not allowed this time
- Tableau has also not been allowed this time by the district administration.
- The size of the idol should not be more than 4 feet and the pandal should not be more than 15 feet.
- The pandal will not have chairs, plus more than 20 people will not be present there at one time.
- People coming to see the idol will also have to write the name address and mobile number. Which can get its contact on getting infected.
- CCTV will have to be installed in the pandal. Murti Darshan will not be allowed without a mask. Separate arrangements will be made for those coming and going.
- Arrange for sanitizer, thermal screening, oximeter, handwash, cue management. Admission to the pandal will not be allowed in case of fever in thermal screening.
- If the person who came to visit the pandal is infected, the organizers will have to bear the entire cost.
- This time, programs like Jagrata, Bhandara etc. will not be allowed during the puja. It is forbidden to distribute anything including prasad and charanamrit during the puja.
- The idol will be just a carriage for immersion. Tableau will not be allowed. Only 4 people can go for immersion, who will go with the car. The permission of the corporation has to be obtained for the installation of the statue.