3 trains of Raipur division will run again from September 4 on track; Has been closed for five months2 min read
- Time table released to run Raipur-Korba, Durg-Ambikapur Intercity and Raipur-Kewati DEMU
- Trains will run only till 30 September, after which the decision will be made with the number of passengers and the status of infection
The trains, which have been closed for the last five months amid Corona infection, are ready to run again on the track. South East Central Railway is going to start operating three trains from Friday 4 September. All three trains are from Raipur division. This includes Raipur-Korba, Durg-Ambikapur Intercity and Raipur-Kewati Daimu. The railway administration has also issued a time table regarding these trains.
three trains will run as special trains, currently all three will run as railway specials. That is, these deadlines have been fixed till September 30 only. Given the number of passengers and the state of Corona infection, the railway administration will decide to expand it. With the commencement of trains, people from all over the state along with the capital will get great convenience.
According to railway officials, the idea of running interstates on festivals , now regular trains will be started gradually. Considering Dussehra, Deepawali and Chhath Puja, interstate trains are also being considered on the busy route. The Railway Board has sought information from all the zones and divisions. Simultaneously, permission is also being awaited from the Ministry of Home Affairs.
The time table of trains was fixed in this way
- Durg-Ambikapur Express: From 4 to 29 September from Durg and Ambikapur-Durg will be operational from 5 to 30 September. The train going to Ambikapur will leave from Raipur at 9.30 pm and reach Ambikapur at 7 am. After leaving from there, it will reach Raipur at 8 am. This train is crowded throughout the year, so people will get great relief. This train is very important for the border districts of Uttar Pradesh.
- Raipur-Korba Intercity: Train operations from Raipur will be every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday between 4 to 29 September. While the train from Korba will run every Sunday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday between 5 and 27 September. It will leave Raipur at 6 pm and reach Korba at 9.45 pm. From there, it will leave at 6.35 am and reach Raipur at 10.35 am.
- Raipur-Kewati Memu: The DEMU train going from Raipur to Kailti via Dallirajhra will also run from 4 to 29 September. At the same time, it will run from Kevati from 5 to 30 September. This train will be extended to Antagarh in the coming days. A large number of travelers travel from Raipur to Kawati via the fort. The train will leave from Raipur at 9.15 am. From there, Demu will reach Raipur at 8.55 am.
Bhubaneswar-Ahmedabad Special also started
Railway has also decided to run Bhubaneswar-Ahmedabad Special train. It will run as a weekly special on both routes. This train will pass through Raipur. Travelers will be able to sit in it from here too. Trains from Bhubaneswar will leave for Ahmedabad on 3, 10, 17 and 24 September. The next day will reach Raipur at 9.30 am. Similarly, on September 5, 12, 19 and 26 from Ahmedabad, Bhubaneswar will go.