Ashish Kumar Saxena, a younger man who got here to Mainpuri Mainpuri to complain concerning the land concern, consumed toxic substance within the DM workplace itself. Seeing whom there was a stir within the workplace premises. The younger man was instantly admitted to the district hospital. the place he’s being handled. The situation of the youth is claimed to be out of hazard. This was the case. The youth, who consumed toxic substance, is claimed to be a resident of Boja village of Vimlesh police station Kishni space. He reached the District Magistrate’s workplace on Monday together with his criticism. The youth alleged that he had bought his 1 bigha of land to a youth of the village itself. For which he has not been given full cash. It was determined to offer cash and a plot in Kishni. He had additionally gone to the minister in Lucknow to complain about this matter, however the assembly couldn’t happen. Whose criticism was additionally lodged with the District Magistrate two days in the past, however no motion was taken. The youth got here once more on Monday to complain to the District Magistrate. The District Magistrate had additionally assured him of motion. Seeing no motion being taken, the younger man took suicidal step by consuming toxic substance.Muzaffarnagar News: The demise of the lady resulting from non-receipt of anti-rabies injection within the authorities hospital, what officers say, SDM Sadar Rishi Raj advised that the matter has come to the discover. who has eaten any substance. It is suspected that he has consumed some dangerous substance. The youth has been admitted to the district hospital for remedy. .